- We require 24 hour notice to reschedule a lesson. If you know you are going to be absent email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 24 hours. If you don't show up and don't give 24 hour notice you have forfeited the lesson and your money. We will pay the instructor for their time.
- We will only reschedule one makeup lesson per student per 30 days.
- Rescheduled lessons will require a makeup within 10 days of the missed lesson. It is YOUR responsibility to request a makeup via email to email@example.com. If you miss the makeup, you forfeit the makeup (we can not makeup a makeup lesson).
- Your makeup lesson may not be with your regular instructor.
- If WE have to cancel a lesson for ANY reason (besides 2 inclement weather closings) we will offer a makeup lesson within 10 days (It may not be with your instructor).
- Some of our teachers are touring musicians. Occasionally your teacher will need to miss a lesson due to a tour or a gig. In which case a substitute teacher will be provided, a makeup day will be held, or a makeup lesson with another teacher will be offered.
- If you decide to discontinue lessons, we need written notice one week prior to the last lesson of the month. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To download a pdf of these policies, click here